When you download and install Netflix in your android device or kindle fire, you will be able to watch movies and your favorite TV shows instantly. You can download the Netflix app for free from appstore for android, kindle fire or from Amazon. This gives you the liberty to enjoy Netflix on you device of choice, for free.
About Netflix Inc
Netflix is a company that provides internet streaming media in USA, Latin America, Canada, Ireland and the UK. It also offers DVD by mail at a flat rate in the United States. Netflix has been operational since 1997 and has its headquarters in Los Gatos, California. This company started its digital distribution in subscription basis in 1999. By 2009, Netflix had over 100,000 DVD titles and had over 10 million subscribers. Netflix delivered its billionth DVD in 2007, and had over 23 million subscribers in the United States alone by April 2011.
Netflix App For Kindle Fire And Android Devices
When the Netflix app for android smart phones was released, it was only compatible to various android handsets like nexus S, G2, nexus one, HTC and HTC Evo 4G. However, most people had other types of android devices and still wanted to enjoy Netflix. For this reason, the Netflix app for android was modified to be compatible with any android Smartphone.
Step By Step Guide To Installing Netflix In Your Android Device
In order for the apk file to work, your android device has to be rooted.
- Download the Netflix apk file from appstore for android: www.apple.com/osx/apps/app-store.html, kindle fire or from Amazon.com.It is advisable to download ‘Netflix devicechecked disables.apk’ since it has its device check disabled.
- Using your USB cable, connect your phone to your pc.
- Load the SD card to act as the disc drive.
- Duplicate the apk file to the SD card root.
- Download a file manager; Astro file manager is the preferred choice. Once you have downloaded it, install the file manager onto your android device.
- Open the downloaded file manager.
- Tap on the SD card.
- Go to the downloaded apk file.
- Click on the apk file and install.
- Once the installation has completed, close the file manger.
- Open the Netflix app via your home screen.
In case the application tries to close forcefully or it crashes after login, you can try downloading Netflix mod2.apk. Follow the procedures in the same sequence for this version.
There is no better way to watch your favorite movies and TV series than with the use of the Netflix app for kindle fire and android devices. With this app, your favorite shows start playing in seconds, but this will depend on your internet connection’s speed. The best thing about the android app is the fact that there are no commercial breaks, you can pause, rewind and even fast forward as many times as you like. You do not have to wait, there are thousands of movies and TV shows for your viewing immediately you download the android app.
Home Page: www.netflix.com