People of California are now facilitated with the online account where they can get up dates about the income tax of the state and also can manage their own tax information. It is easy to create your own account on this site. You are just needed to provide your basic information to the site and all is done with in no time. All the information that you provide here is encrypted and it is not leaked such as your information is all safe on this site. You need not to worry about the privacy of your information as it is the department of government and they are responsible for the security of their people then how could your information be leaked or misused by anyone. It is all safe for you as an individual, business man or as a tax professional.
To create your account through internet is now much easy than any other method. You simply need to visit the website and all is available there.
- To have an account at Franchise Tax Board visit ftb.ca.gov .
- On the left hand side of the page, there is a link “register” under the heading access MyFTB account.
- Requirements for the individuals, businesses and tax professionals is provided on the next page, read them all.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there is a button “register”, click on it.
- You will be given the registration form on the next page again by clicking on “Register” button at the end of the page.
- Enter your first name, middle initial and last name in the fields.
- Select your suffix from the drop down menu, it is optional.
- Type your username and confirm it with which you will log in next time.
- Type your email address and re-enter it in the related fields.
- Click on the button “continue”.
- Follow the next given instructions to complete the registration.
- To read out the privacy protection instructions visit the following site oag.ca.gov/privacy .
- After registering you can access the online payment method way.
To have your online account at here you can get complete access to your tax information. It is the department that collects the entire information about the income tax of the state.
This is the abbreviation of Franchise Tax Board, it is the department if California that collects the corporate income tax and personal income tax of the state. It is the division of the California State and Consumer Services Agency.