Picture messaging and MMS services are one of the most famous and useful features of mobile phones these days. You can easily know and let your friends know about their activities by sharing each other’s photos by availing the service of picture message. This is one of the mobile companies, which introduces several fun based activities and services for their customers in order to develop and maintain their interest.
How To Approach?
- Click on the link GetMyPhoto.Vodafone.co.uk which will take you to the official page.
- On homepage, click on the option get my photo in the benefits table.
- Then click on the option get my photo login page.
- This will take you to the next page which will demand some information; you have to fill the given fields as directed.
- Enter your mobile number and don’t give spaces. Enter number as if you were calling within the UK.
- Then enter your email and password in the directed field.
- On the same page, all the relevant information is provided by the company about the picture message that how it works, how you will manage it. Each and every point is made clear.
- You just have to go through these terms.
- In the end click the login button to get your photos on phone through picture message facility.
This service provided by this company will enable its users to send and receive multimedia messages to each other. This service is activated only in the phones that have mobile cameras. With the help of this picture message service you can easily entertain your friends because exchanging pictures through message service seems quite funny, interesting and full of entertainment. All you have to do is to activate this service on your phone by visiting the official site and by provide some basic information as mentioned above.
It is one of the British telecommunication companies and had its headquarters in London. It is considered as the world’s second largest telecommunication company because of its revenues and subscribers. Today it is dealing with thirty countries and has its partnership with more than 40 countries around the world. The subscriber circle of this company is beyond limits and this thing made it the largest telecommunication company.