Do you love seafood? If that’s the case, you might have been very familiar about Red Lobster. If you love seafood, you surely know what this place is all about and might have been memorized all of their menus. On the other hand, Red Lobster do not just love their customers, as they also care too much for their employees. Well, without their employees, they would never have customers. No one will provide superb services without these trained and skilled employees.
About the Dish Access:
If you happen to be a new employee in Red Lobster, you might not know it yet, but you have your employee dish access or discounted dining, to say the least. The Red Lobster’s dining discount program would let you and your friends to enjoy a good discounted mean, but it doesn’t really include any form of alcoholic beverages. Moreover, if you are working and that you eat in the restaurant prior or even after your shift or through your break, you would get 50% off, which is definitely a good deal. The only thing is that, how could you get this dish access? Well, you only have to sign up, which needs your computer and internet access and follow these tips below:
Step By Step Guide:
- The first step that you have to do is to visit mydish.redlobster.com
- Enter Username and password to login, but if you not hava account then register your self.
- Click “Iam New User” and you will be directed to another page.
- You will be again redirected to a certain page wherein you have to fill in a form. The form would only need basic details from you.
- Enter “Resturant Number”, “POS Clock-In ID” and “SSN 4-Digit”.
- Click on “Create ID”.
- You are all done, so get your employee benefits now!
Having discounted dish from the company or even with the kind of job you are working with could be a driving force for you to become motivated in working loyally. So, if you would like to get the benefits of being an employee, considering those steps mentioned above would be ideal.