Audible is the best internet digital audio books provider. Audible for android is an app that gives access to over 100,000 audio books titles to the users. All a user has to do is download the app from the android marketplace and create an audible account. You can click on http://www.audible.com/wireless/android to create an account. If you already have an audible account, you simply have to log in to your account and enjoy listening to your favorite audio books. This app is absolutely free and it features Wi-Fi delivery on the user’s library at audible.com.
How To Download The App
You can download the app from the android marketplace or the Amazon app store.
Once you have downloaded the app, you need to launch the same. You will be asked to sign in or create a new account if you do not have a pre-existing one. You will not be able to explore the app until you have an audible account.
For people with existing accounts:
- Simply tap on the sign in tab and log in with your username and password.
- Once you log in, you will be redirected to library view where you will see all your available titles on audible.
Creating An Audible Account
If you are new to audible.com, you need to click on in new to audible. You will be offered free samples to listen to. Once you have listened, click on create account. This button is normally located on the top of the library view page.
Enter relevant and correct information to create an audible account. Once you have your account, you can log in to audible.com.
About The My Library Page
This acts as your mobile bookshelf. You will find all your purchased audio books on my library screen. You can sort your library by title, recent, length or author. You can also search for specific titles in my library. You simply tap on the button for android menu and tap on search. Enter the name of the audio title and tap on go.
How To Download My Library Audios
You can download your purchased audios via wireless download.
- Click on the download icon located next to the audio title.
- Click on the download image (orange). This initiates wireless audio transferring. Once a small part is downloaded, you can click on play to start playing.
How To Copy Audio Files From The Pc To The Android Device
It is possible to side load downloaded files from pc to the android SD card. This will make them available for playback via the audible for android.
- Use your USB cable to plug your android device to the pc.
- Click on USB connected on your android device.
- Navigate to your audio files on your pc.
- Drag the files to the folder in the SD card.
- Detach the device from the pc.
- Go to the audible for android app.
- Refresh mu library window.
- Playback your audio files.
Listening To Your Audio Books
The audible app for android offers the user with great features that can be used to deliver a desired listening experience. Go to the title you would like to listen to and use the listening controls and the adjust view among other features to achieve your desired listening experience.
Undoubtedly, the audible for android is the best way to enjoy audio books. Download audible for android for the most ideal audio books experience.