Are you thinking of getting a web mail provider? If your answer is positive, then this article is tailored specifically for you. The answer is to be found in Yahoo mail. The question you are probably asking at this point is: Why Yahoo Mail? Well, read on to find the answer.
Yahoo mail is the ideal mail service provider for a number of reasons. For one this email service comes with the advantage of instant name recognition for a whole raft of reasons. For starters it was among the first public email service that was rolled out in the 90’s; second, Yahoo mail comes with the benefit of being absolutely free (minus all the headaches that are associated with a free email account); and lastly, this email service provider essentially provides for unlimited space for storage of your photos, documents, and archived e-mails to mention just a few. This is a deal that is definitely too good to be true, right? But it is the real deal. Perhaps you are asking how you can get on the bandwagon of this email service that answer is provided for below.
How To Sign Up For Yahoo Mail
- The first step is obviously logging on to the yahoo official website that is provided here: Yahoo mail;
- Log onto this site, and the on the Yahoo mail page, you will find various options; since you are not a member yet you need to click on sign up option
- At this point, you have the option of either signing in or registering for a new account –signing up. The difference is apparent; signing in applies to registered users, signing up applies for those who want an account; this is why you click on the sign up button;
- You will then be taken to a portal that you need to fill in details such as your first and last name, date of birth, location among others. You should provide all the details required so that you can successfully sign up for your account. In complying with the terms and policies you allow yahoo to access information on your account basically used to ensure that the security of your account is not breached;
- Once you fill the form – a form that you have to elect on a user name to use and a password that is known only to you, and click on to the agree button of the terms and agreements therein you officially become a Yahoo account holder.
When you become an account holder, you get a username, and a password that you should use each time you sign in to your account. A Yahoo email account comes with the benefits of having unlimited space – translated this loosely mean that you can store up your entire photo gallery, your emails, and documents in this portal. Breaches of security – by way of a third party accessing your account are unheard of in the sense that the security layering used by the provider is virtually water tight. All this advantages come with the ability to chat online, have video calls, and all this for absolutely free, think about it.