For relaxing the card holders Bank of America gives the online services of activating their cards on net. The time to activate online your credit card is just from 3 to 4 minutes and you can use your card just after it has activated. The requirements for the online activation of your credit card are just an internet connection and your card information and the activation is done.
You are not required to call a bank or go in person to some ATM or the branch of bank but only get login to your account and activated your card over there. You can do the activation of your card sitting in your home or office which is convenient and safer. To save your time you must get the website and make your activation. For any kind of difficulty professionals are also bound to response online.
- Make an approach to the credit card activation site at www.bankofamerica.com/activate .
- A dialogue box is given select “no” option from it.
- You are needed to type the credit card number, your security code in the given areas.
- A drop down menu with different dates is give; select the date of expiration for your card.
- Hit the button “continue”.
- Following the directions you can complete the process for activation.
- If some of your questions are to be answered then you must consult the professionals available online at www.bankofamerica.com/help/state-select.go .
The time served in moving from your home to bank is saved by the online services provided by the bank to its customers. These services make trust of their customers on it by providing safe and quick opportunities. The information you provide is encrypted and so you are free of tension of being deceived or lost. Using this Bank then you are supposed to use the online services they provide you.
The corporation of inner banking and finances located in United States. The year of its establishment is 1998 and with a rapid progress it has maintained its position at second largest banking company offering services within 150 countries. It has about 99 percent business association with U.S. Fortune 500 and 83 percent with Fortune Global 500. According to 2010 this bank was listed by Forbes in the top three banking companies.