Credit cards and debit cards are the two most important things which are required by every individual these days. Due to the modern technology now you do not need to carry with you your fully loaded and heavy wallet full of money. Because the alternatives are there in the shape of credit cards. This card will help you in making all your purchases from wherever you want to. But the condition is that you must contact to a trusted bank for applying your cards. Likewise this bank, it is a well recognized and authorized bank.
How To Apply?
- The first step to take is to visit the official website by clicking on the link www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcard .
- This will take you to the page which will be named as credit card application.
- In order to get response from administration, provide the following information.
- Type personal secure number and zip code in the given areas.
- You will get both of these codes in the request form which you will receive through mail.
- In case of any problem for example, if you have misplace your code or if you did not got the mail then just call on the numbers 1-800-932-2775 for assistance.
- After that in the end click on the blue button marked as continue.
By applying for card at its official site, you can easily get your credit card at your door step by providing the relevant information. By having your own card you do not need to take the risk of carrying money with you. In case of any emergency you can easily block your card. The card is issued to you through proper procedure. Thus this facility is very much valuable and releases much of your tension.
This is a banking company that deals with all the financial and credit services. According to recent estimate, this is largest fifth bank by total revenue and the second largest one by assets of U.S. it was founded and established in 1998. A large number of people almost 282000 worked there as employees and the total amount made on annual basis is $15 billion dollars. The services provided by the company are the base of its popularity.