Most of stores now offer different services and facilities to their customers to get their attention. Shopping is no more just a matter of spending money, when shop at stores you earn points, the more you shop the more points you earn. These points you can redeem later to get exclusive rewards and offers. Company also offers different cards for its customers and the Rewards Program is for all the card holders. If you are one of their regular customers than you are forced to get you card today. Through this card, you will get points on your every single purchase that you can later redeem. You can sign up for the card online within few minutes, following few easy steps.
Steps By Step Guide:
- The first step to sign up is to visit the official website at www.gap.com/gapcard, using the web browser.
- On the home page, there will be an option click on it “Get a Card”.
- On the next page, you are supposed to give out your details including name, contact number, address, country, city and email ID.
- Next enter your annual earning in dollars and also your present address.
- Enter the details such as SSN, birth date, driver license etc for verification.
- Select an option for the statement delivery.
- Also check the option for “card security option”.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and hit on “Secure account”.
- Finally you will get the confirmation message.
- You need a computer.
- You must have access to safe and secure internet connection.
- You must have a card.
- All the information that you may provide should be valid.
This is a one of the leading and very popular retailers of clothes and accessories based in United States. It was first established in 1969, its founder are Donald G. Fisher and Doris f. Fisher and since then their hard work and effort made them known all over the world for their unique and classy accessories and clothing. They have head quarters located in San Francisco, California, United States. They have their locations all across the globe, fulfilling the ever growing needs of their clients. They always try to take care of the satisfaction of their customers.