Giant Tiger is the third largest retail chain in Canada, which is famous for selling High quality goods of all sorts at extremely convenient prices. It is an extremely populated chain in Eastern Canada especially Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba. Throughout Canada, Giant Tiger has nearly 206 retail stores out of which 106 are located in the city of Ontario. This chain of stores has some unique and distinct qualities, such as low and discounted price items of high quality available to its customer’s at large volume. The Retail stores are mainly franchises because the company wants the customers to be able to cooperate in the best possible manner with the locals so that they won’t feel any difficulty in shopping.
The Giant Tiger chain has also launched an online survey known as the Giant Tiger Customer Survey which is provided to only customers to fill so that their invaluable suggestions can be taken into account by the Company. The questionnaire is easily available for everyone who has ever shopped at any Giant Tiger Franchise.
You require the following objects to fill in the survey:
- A computer
- A decent internet connection
- The receipt of your last shopping experience at any Giant Tiger Franchise.
Step By Step Guide
The following steps must be taken for any of their valued customers to fill out the survey.
- Go to https://www.gianttiger.com/en/survey/.
- Fill in some of your basic details
- The questionnaire will appear, fill it appropriately
- The questionnaire will also ask you for your receipt number to ensure a customer is filling the survey.
- Submit the survey and your suggestions will be considered by Giant Tiger.
- If any step is not clear, then open the following link, http://www.gianttiger.com/survey/rules.php.
This survey is extremely vital for the sustenance of the company. With the help of this survey, the company will be able to judge its performance according to the valued suggestions of its customers. In 1968, the company started building franchises just for the purpose that the customers would enjoy a local atmosphere in the stores and feel more like at home. With the help of this questionnaire, customers are not only helping the company but themselves as well. Their valued suggestions are always taken account for and the company takes every step necessary to keep its customers satisfied and reduce its flaws to such an extent that it does not affect the customers.