Home Federal Bank was founded in 1929 and its headquarters are present in Sioux Falls and South Dakota. It is a company which provides the financial services. In 19 communities it is operating 32 branch locations. It is a large institution of public trading in finance which is having its roots and is based in South Dakota. The parent company of Home Federal Bank is the HF Financial Corp. The ratings of the bank have been stated as outstanding when it comes to the performance and customer satisfaction. It has also received a “Community Partnership award” for the services in the Home Federal loan system.
Step By Step Guide
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must be a legal citizen or resident of the United States.
- You must be an adult of 18 years or more.
- You must have recently visited a Home Federal branch.
- You must also have to mention the type of transaction that you had when you last visited the branch of the Home Federal.
- You need to have valid contact information.
Taking part in the Home Federal Bank Customer Survey is very easy and all you have to do is to have all the essentials and follow simple steps to get your reward and complete the survey.
- Click on the link www.homefederalbanklistens.com and you will be directed to the website of the Home Federal Bank survey.
- Once you have been directed at the website then select the branch which you last visited along with the type of transaction that you had at your last visit to the bank.
- Initiate the survey and answer the simple questions honestly so that the administration can evaluate useful results.
- Once you have answered the questions then provide your personal contact information so that you can win a chance to get a free digital photo frame.
- When you have provided the required information then the process is completed.
- To take part in the drawing for the photo frame all you have to do is mail a card of 3 by 5 along with your contact information which includes your name, address and the telephone number.
- To take part in the drawing by mail you don’t have to purchase any product or take a service of the Home Federal Bank.