LEGO Group is a company of Danish origin that is engaged in manufacturing of its flagship product the LEGO toys since its inception. Lego toys are basically designed for kids of all ages to develop a their mental capabilities like mathematical abilities, sense of structure, goal orientated work,
LEGO survey is a third party administered online research survey to get an idea on what the customers want and how successful the new product design features are.
Who Can Participate?
- Children above the age of thirteen can participate on their own.
- Younger children can participate in the survey through their Parents or legal guardians.
- Participant can speak read and understand any of the thirteen languages listed in the website like Spanish , English, Italian, German, French, Japanese, Chinese and others
- Only a child who has played the game can take part in the survey.
- LEGO Employees and their direct relatives are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Visit the website of Madillia at http://survey.medallia.com/?legoproduct&domainredir=www.legosurvey.com
- Choose the language right for you from the drop down list on the top right of the webpage. There are thirteen languages in which the survey can be taken
- Look for the LEGO Product Code on any of the three following places on the box
- Front side of LEGO Box below the age marking
- Below the LEGO logo on right side
- On the building instructions manual (front page).
- Carefully read instructions and enter the code that you found on any of the above spaces.
- Click “Begin Survey” to continue.
- Click ye or No by comparing the product image that is prompted on the screen
- Choose your country.
- Identify the back side image on the product page.
- Give gender and age information.
- Next series of question said to identify why the item was bought, who bought it and what was its level of difficulty, and customer satisfaction level.
- Complete survey, provide email address and wait for your sweepstakes entry coupon.
Fill online customer satisfaction form of LEGO and get a chance to enter sweepstakes for the next month. Each month one lucky winner will be awarded with Lego product worth of $80 or£60. Winners are informed through email within one to two weeks.
[framed_box title="Best Resources" width="560" title_color="Pink" rounded="true"]
- Survey Home Page:
- Lego Homepage: