Cineplex Entertainment LP was founded by Nathan Nathanson and is a successful film exhibitor. It provides its services in the country of Canada by having about 130 theatres which have about 1352 screens. It is further divided in to seven divisions called Cineplex Odeon cinemas, Galaxy cinemas, SilverCity cinemas, Cinema City cinemas, Famous Players cinemas, Colossus cinemas and Coliseum cinemas and they are headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. It was founded in 1920 and ever since the theatre has gone through various ups and downs and many other administrative changes and finally it firmly grasped its position on the top.
Valuing the opinion of the customers matters most to every successful business management and to know about their opinions, ideas and their experience which they have while visiting the place that is why they are conducting the survey to evaluates effective results to make improvements and eliminate any flaws present in their services to increase the customer ratio.
Step By Step Guide
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must have the receipt from Cineplex or one of their tickets for which you have to visit and watch a movie at Cineplex and then keep your receipt or ticket safe.
- Your ticket is essential from your recent visit because it has a 17 digit code and an invitation to the Cineplex survey.
- You must have a valid e- mail address.
- You will only need 10 minutes to complete the survey.
- Click on the link www.movietheatresurvey.com and you will be directed to the website of Cineplex at the survey page.
- Once you have selected the survey option then select the language in which you want to give the survey.
- Once you have selected the language and provide the access code which is a17 digit code on the receipt or ticket.
- Once you get access to the survey to answer the questions honestly based on the experience that you had while you were at the Cineplex.
- After all the question have been answered provide your e-mail address and you will be entered in to the contest to win multiple chances to get lots and lots of prizes like yearly supply of movies, Apple iPhone or cash prizes.
[framed_box title=”Best Resources” width=”560″ title_color=”Pink” rounded=”true”]