To save you time on the about us page at First premier bank’s website here are a few details of its corporate identity and history. Under the United Nation Corporation the First Premier Bank and First Premier Bankcard have originated as sister concerns/ group companies.
About First Premier Credit Card
When it was launched in 1989 the target market for Premier Bankcard was people with less than perfect credit history or no credit history. These products are based on 20 different terms and conditions agreements for fees charged, Interest rate, fee rates, and definition of important terms for the contracts all are available from the website.
- Offer full 24/7 online credit report checking through third party “Experian” to protect against identity theft.
- Aids in securing credit history while you can apply for other cards.
- The card can be managed online by enrolling for just 5 dollars at the website of first premier. This gives 24/7 free online access to the cardholder.
- Customization Feature is available to card holders on payment of just a 19 dollar fee they can get their favorite family photo on their cards.
- Pay Bill Online
- Check current Balance online
- Available Credit Limit and availed credit limit
- Transaction History
How To Enroll For The Online Access
For online access to First premier credit card management system follow these simple steps.
- account number and social security number
- Card expiration Date
- Zip Code
- Home Phone Number
- CW Code that appears as three digits on the signature box at the back of the card. This is card verification value.
- Choose desired user Name and Password
- Enter email address and click enter
A 4.95 dollar debit will be made to your bank statement as a onetime processing fee for online enrolment. Access through online enrollment is free of charge.
How To Get A Copy Of Credit Card Agreement With First Premier Bankcard
- log into online account and select the Submit Inquiry link under the Account Services menu
- Ensure that correct account is selected and click new enquiry
- Click new enquiry and select Enquiry Type (Send me my credit card agreement)
- Submit the card
What to Do If you Forget Your Access Information
If you forget the username you can get it by pressing the “Forgot My User Name” below the sign in box. Fill in the details like credit card number, CW Code, card expiration date and account number and social security, no zip code is required. Simply choose user name and passwords.
[framed_box title="Best Resources" width="560" title_color="Pink" rounded="true"]
PREMIER Bank Credit Card Home Page: