People Helping People – That is the motto that governs the State Employee Credit Union; that statement is in many respects telling. The article will attempt to explain why in the paragraphs below.
This North Carolina Credit Union aims to secure the financial secure of its members using a three pronged approach – accruing the savings of members by encouraging a culture of saving; create a pool of credit to members at an affordable interest rate; and lastly, giving members adequate information on how they can invest their money in various vehicles to secure their financial future.
Guideline On The Logging In Process:
If you are a newly minted member and do want to access your account, then you will need to walk through the following road:
- Foremost ensure that you log on to the following hyper link: www.ncsecu.org/Home/WhatIsMemberAccess.html – this is the official web site of the State Employees Credit Union;
- The interface of the window that pops up on your screen will require that you present the digits of your employment number, and your social security number, click on the continue button;
- The new window that opens up will require that you fill up a certain number of data fields, some of these data fields are as follows: a 16 digit card – credit or debit card- a three digit response number. When you are through click on the save button and this immediately guarantees you membership.
- Visit home page for more details: www.ncsecu.org
Benefits Of Registering Online With SECU:
There are a number of benefits that come to those members who access their accounts via the online route, some of these are listed below: you can pay your bills online; you can transfer funds between accounts; you can get your income statements that date back some 18 months back; and lastly, you can check your cash movement (within the account) dating back some 120 days back from the date of request. The supported browser(s) that you will need to apply online include the following – Mozilla Fire Fox 3.0; Internet Explorer 7.0; and Safari 1.3.2
The discerning reader might have noted that in the midst of all this the products offered by this finance vehicle are yet to be touched upon; the products will be briefly listed:
- Loans – Personal loans (Salary advance, Open ended and unsecured, student loans); Mortgages(fixed rate and floating rate mortgages, mortgage loan refinancing, bi-weekly mortgages, and so on); Auto( Basic transportation, new vehicle, used vehicle, and so forth)
- Estates, Insurance, and Trusts – Investment Accounts; Insurance products such as life insurance, health insurance, long term insurance; and Estate Planning – drawing up wills, appointing guardians and so on.
The above are some of the diverse services that are offered by these credit union; all these services are offered across different channels – the online route, brick and mortar branches, and automated services. If you are a state employee in North Carolina it is probably a good idea if you joined this credit union and begin your path to financial security, get on board today, and transact your business online.