Netflix, Inc is the first internet subscription service that offers direct streaming of TV shows and movies streaming a range of over 800 internet enabled devices. Since its inception in 1997 the company is aggressively expanding. More than 25 million subscribers are using the internet streaming TV for a very low cost of almost 7.99 dollars a month.
How To Subscribe For Netflix
Through its website Netflix offers online subscription to consumers in United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Latin America and Ireland. Consumers can choose the internet TV streaming directed to their PC Mac or TV set through a range of devices like game console, internet connected TVs, home theater systems digital videos recorders and internet TV players and web enabled smart phones like iphones. A complete list of devices that stream instantly from Netflix is available at
Why Sign Up For Online Account With Netflix
While setting up your TV or other digital device with Netflix you might have many questions in mind. Netflix TV has offered a help service online called Netflix TV Help through which potential customers and new subscribers can get solution to frequently faced problems with Netflix setup.
Who Can Gain Access To Netflix TV Help
- A non subscriber or potential buyer who is trying to choose between options can also take help service but for that he has to be a resident of any of the countries in which Netflix is providing its services.
- A subscriber to Netflix TV who has a Netflix account through signing up at Netflix website can gain access to solve installation problems and ask specific questions.
Step By Step Guide
- Go to Netflix Site and complete signup process to create your user Id and password.
- Type in the following address in the address bar of internet browser http://www.netflix.com/tvhelp.
- Provide your email Id or user id and login through the Netflix password you created at the sign up stage.
- Any frequently asked questions can be solved through the how it works section at https://signup.netflix.com/HowItWorks?country=1&rdirfdc=true.
Internet TV is a relatively new technology and a new user faces may small problems at the time of a switching over to the new system. User manuals are lengthy and difficult to read plus they cost you a great deal of time. If you live a busy life and want to save up time on the setting up of internet TV then Netflix TV is a better choice as it offers online help.