Bonds are offered by many of the companies in world. The main aim of these bonds is to get the higher number of customers and who is there who do not want to get money with out doing any effort. National savings and investments is an agency that provides many chances for its customers to win through their luck. The lucky ones get their grand prize of one million pounds. It is the great fun to have this amount when you need it. All the customers are given something by the company and no one is left empty handed. The company wants all of its customers to feel glad and except the lucky winner all of the remaining is given different prizes. It is a great fun to participate in it. Your money that you spend on buying these bonds is completely secure and you do not need to worry about it.
The online process to win through these bonds is very easy and you can get all the related information over there on its official website.
- To participate in the NS&I Premium Bonds online you have to access the following address www.NSandI.com
- On the page see the link “Premium Bonds” and move to the next page.
- All the details about premium bonds are given on this page.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and click on the button “apply now”.
- All the terms and conditions are shown on the next page. Read them carefully.
- At the end of page you will be given two pages “I decline” and “I accept”, click on “I accept” button.
- On the next page enter the holder’s/account number in the only field given.
- Click on the “next” button.
- Provide all the information as required by the site and according to the requirement.
- Make a signature and finish the process of declaration.
- Follow the directions and complete the process.
Through these premium bonds you can get a big amount as your prize and there are also many other prizes for the customers. You need not to worry about the money you spend on it that it is some fraud.
The chancellor of exchequer agency is said to be national savings and investments. In 1861 this agency came into existence.