Offender connect is hustle free way to take care of and be in to touch with any relatives or friends that are serving sentence in any of the facilities across USA. The Offender connect network allows you the comfort of making payments for and sending electronic messages to, the designated beneficiary of your Offender connect account. It also provides a multiform access with single Login as existing ITI bill pay and inmate banker account can be connected with the new offender connect account.
Sign Up Online For Offender Connect
The account holder with offender connect can make any of the following transactions for the inmate who is intended beneficiary of the account.
- One account is required to manage multiple phone numbers
- Offender’s phone account cab be used for money
- Avoid purchasing stamps and envelopes instead send electronic messages.
- Add money to a commissary account so that the inmate can buy anything from within the facility.
- Transactions are available immediately.*
To sign up for offender connect you should have
- Ability to read write and speak Spanish or English Language.
- You must be at least 18 years old to open an account on this website.
- If you intend to make payments through credit cards then be legally authorized to use the credit card and related account.
Step By Step Guide To Sign Up
- Make Sure that your desired facility is served by offender connect and that your desired services are provided at the facility you choose. If it is not the case then Request a service not provided by you.
- Go to the official website of offender connect at “www.Offender Connect.com/portal”
- Be sure that your target facility is served by offender connects services then go to locations tab first to look up the list of states served. If your facility is there Hit Sign Up If not then click on the link “Request a service not provided” and follow instructions.
- If you know that your desired location is served or that your desired services are provided at the location directly go to the Sign up Tab or hit the Sign Up button on the Home page.
- Read the terms and conditions page carefully and “Accept”.
- Once you got the sign up form on screen provide your account Settings and Password information then click “Next”
- The Login Process uses all the personally identifiable information and non personally identifiable information to get an idea on how to improve the offender connect service mix, meet up any regulatory requirements and contact the account holder for promotional and targeted advertising etc.
According to the State of California privacy laws issued by department of consumer affairs the site has provided a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having his or her information shared with third parties including affiliate (names addresses email address is to be sent to Privacy@ConnectNetwork.com
[framed_box title="Best Resources" width="560" title_color="Pink" rounded="true"]