It’s been a long time since it has started serving its client. They have always been striving and putting their best efforts to make their customers comfortable. They struggle to provide them the excellent services, quality and reliability. They concentrate on the fulfillment and happiness of their customers rather than their own business. To know the results of all their efforts, they have an online customer survey, which has been designed in order to let the people tell their opinions and suggestions. They survey is in the favor of both, as they become aware of the needs of their customers, which makes it possible for them to fulfill those needs and keep their customers satisfied. By taking this survey you can give your feedback and also let them know about complaints, if there are any. The survey is simple and easy, taking only a few minutes, giving you an opportunity to win gift cards, special offers and discounts.
Steps By Step Guide:
- To participate in the customer survey, the first step is to visit the official survey page at www.opinion.rona.ca, through your internet web browser.
- On the home page, you have to select the language you would like to take survey in i.e. English or French.
- Give out the access code in the given field.
- After providing the access code, click on “Enter Survey”.
- This will take you to a survey questionnaire about your experience; you have to answer all the questions carefully and honestly.
- Once you are done, submit the survey.
- To take the survey, the information printed on the receipt is necessary. So make sure to keep the receipt with you before taking the survey.
- The minimum age to enter in the survey is 18 years.
The one of the leading and the largest retailers of gardening, renovation, construction, hardware, home decoration products and much more, Rona was originally established in 1939. It is based in Canada and has around 800 franchises or locations of different formats all over. At present they have involved around 30,000 employees, who all are very cooperative and hard working believing in the team work. Their goal is to serve their clients with excellence and the quality products that are both reliable and reasonable.