Petro-Canada is a brand for Petrol and lubricants retail and marketing network based in Canada. It was founded in 1975 in Ottawa, Ontario by the Suncor Energy Group. The company has been growing ever since then in terms of market share and market capitalization. In 2008, Petro-Canada was the 11th largest company and the second largest company in downstream. The company runs various businesses under the name Petro-Canada. These include car repair stations, gas station, crude oil refineries, mobile phone market and fast food businesses.
The Petro-Canada Service Station provides gas and other lubricants for your automobiles. Petro-Canada is Canada’s second largest oil company. It not only provides fuel to its customers but also car wash facilities of various types and rates, as well as credit facilities and a Shop. Petro-Canada Service Stations have also started a survey to measure its customer satisfaction. With the completion of the survey, Petro-Canada offers its customers a chance to win free gas for a full whole year! Surprised? Well then see it for yourself, just by filling up the survey. We provide you with the guide to help you fill up the Petro-Canada Service Station Survey.
How To Participate In The Petro-Canada Service Stations Survey?
The survey is simple and will not take much of your time. All you need is your recent receipt slip at the Petro-Canada Service Station, a computer and an internet connection to fill up the survey online. Once you have the required prerequisites, follow the given guidelines below:
- Go to the Petro-Canada Survey Website at this link: www.retail.petro-canada.ca
- Read the points on the page. This is what you will need during the survey.
- Click on ‘Visit our Customer service survey website now’ at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your preferred language in which you will take the survey.
- Enter your date and time of the recent visit and the store code. Use your recent Receipt slip at the Petro-Canada Station for this information.
- Click on ‘Take Survey’
- Read the information on the opened webpage. Click on ‘Start the Survey’
- Answer all the multiple choice questions in the survey
- At the end of the survey, provide your contact information.
- Write few words on any additional detail you would like to give in the given bar on the next web page.
- Choose the category of your provided details from praise, suggestion, complaint or other.
- Click on ‘Next’
- If you are interested in answering additional questions, click on the provided link on the webpage, otherwise, click on ‘Submit’, after providing your email address to complete the survey.
- Find your reward points here : http://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/petropoints/163.aspx