Through the great services of Scottish Power, people can now easily have their online accounts. The management of these accounts is a very easy process which gets completed in just few minutes. To manage account online, it is important to know all the requirements. You would be glad to know that there are no as such strict requirements for this purpose; you need to get access to the internet connection. Your online account will provide you great number of benefits. For managing your account, you need to go through few of the very easy steps which are below.
- Once your internet gets connected, open the following web page that is www.scottishpower.co.uk/myaccount .
- First of if you are returning user then provide them your “Email” and “Password” into the respective boxes.
- For getting access to online account, you need to register yourself firstly on their website. Click on the button “Register” on the left hand side of the page.
- Enter your account number and postcode in the required fields.
- After writing these both things, click the ‘next’ button.
- They will ask your first name and last name.
- Include your age and gender in the next boxes.
- Tell them about your city, state and province.
- Also give them your contact information. Give your complete residential address and then all of your contact numbers to them.
- Provide a valid email address to them.
- Later on, choose the username and password for the account.
- Read all their terms and conditions carefully and then click on the button ‘I agree’.
- Enter all the characters in the box which will be shown to you in the image.
- Recheck all the details that you provided them in all the boxes because once they are submitted you would not be able to correct them.
- Click the “Finish” button in the end and then you can sign in and easily manage your online account the way you like.
By creating online account, one gets to have numerous benefits. With the help of it, all details can be checked. You can come to know about each of their update or information instantly without any delay.
This is an energy company which is vertically integrated. This private company generates electricity, transmits it and then distributes it in various areas. It was founded in 1990. Headquarter of Scottish Power is located in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. They provide electricity and natural gas products to their customers.