Barilla is a food company with European and Italian fusion roots and is known as Barilla S.p.A which is short for Societa per Azioni. It is a food processing company which was founded in 1877 by Pietro Barilla. Its headquarters are in Parma, Italy and ever since it has launched about 20 successful brands. The products available are Pasta, bakery products, cereals, biscuits, pastries, cakes, breads of different types, crisp, toasted and soft bread, snacks, brioches and ready- made sauces. It is now famous as one of the best multinational makers of the pasta. The pasta made at the Barilla is not at all limited to one kind only instead the presence of so many varieties is one of the greatest qualities of the Barilla which is keeping it on the top. The pasta made by the Barilla is available in about 120 different types of sizes and the shapes available in different styles. Due to its unique style and skill it is hitting the charts when it comes to the sales rate in the department of bakery items in Italy. The company is becoming successful rapidly and is expanding the business world wide sooner than expected.
Step By Step Guide
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or of the State of California.
- You must be of age 18 and older.
- You must have a valid e-mail address.
- You will require the UPC code symbol so that you can participate in the sweepstakes.
- Click on the link www.sharethetable.com and you will be directed to the website of the Barilla Share.
- Once you have reached the website then sign up to make your account and for that you need to provide your basic information along with creating a user ID and a password.
- Once your account has been created then log in to it and provide the code symbol of UPC so that you can easily take part in the sweepstakes.
- Entering in the sweepstakes will give you multiple chances to win various kinds of grand prizes which also include an Italian style trip to the NYC.
- Plus you will also get the chance to attend the Andrea Bocelli concert, gift cards of various prices varying from $350 to $50 and much more.