Total Equipment protection provides you the insurance services. It is an insurance policy for all the customers, which you can avail within the first thirty days of using a device. You can file a claim online without any trouble against inadvertent loss, damage or impairment of your phone. To avail this wonderful service you need to sign up first that you can do online. The process is very simple, easy and quick, does not rake more than just a few minutes and in return saves you from those heavy repair and replacements costs.
Steps To Follow:
- To sign up the first step is to visit the official website at www.sprint.com/protection, through the internet web browser.
- On the home page, you can see the option for “File a Claim”, hit on it.
- Give out your wireless number, name, email ID, day time number, and also enter the characters from the security code in the given fields. And then click on “Continue” to process further after choosing option for customer service.
- Then a short incident report about the situation in which your phone has been damaged or lost.
- Next you are supposed to provide the details of the phone for which you are claiming.
- Provide the shipping address where you want replaced or repaired to be sent.
- Select the method for payment and submit your order.
- Review all the information that you have provided before finishing.
- In case of any confusion or help, you may refer to the terms and conditions page.
- You must have access to computer with an internet connection.
- Make sure to provide all the correct and valid require information.
- You must be a Customer.
This is an American based telecommunications company, having their history going back to 1899, when it was originally established by Cleyson brown and Jacob Brown. The head quarters are situated in Overland Park, Kansas, United States of America. Earlier the company was named as Sprint Corporation but later after merging with Nextel Communication it was also recognized as Sprint Nextel Corporation. However, they came back to their previous. It is one of the leading companies in the United States, ranking as the largest wireless telecommunications network. They are providing reliable and quality telecommunication services and equipments to their customers all across the America.