If you want to have memorable footwear shopping experience should be your choice. They are aimed to provide the quality, excellence and reliability to their valued clients. To keep their aim alive, they are always keen about the feedback from their customers. They want to know how their experience was. What did they like and what would they want to see get better? For this purpose they conduct an online customer survey, which let them know all they want to and their customers to tell them what they want to. You can tell them your opinions, suggestions and even complaints and they promise to make your future experience with them even more relishing. The survey is simple and easy and takes not more than just a few minutes.
Steps To Follow:
- To participate in the customer survey, the first step is to visit the official survey site at www.strideritesurvey.com, through the internet web browser.
- You will be taken to the home page, where you are supposed to enter a 13 digit code in the given field, printed on the receipt.
- After that there will be a questionnaire, which you have to fill out.
- Answer all the questions carefully and honestly.
- When you have finished, click on “Submit” for the online submission of the survey.
- By taking this survey you also get a chance to win exciting prize, special offers and discounts, at the end of the survey.
- The details printed on the receipt are essential, so make to keep receipt with you before taking the survey.
- Survey must be taken within 30 days for shopping.
- You can take the survey in wither Spanish or English, so you must know one of them.
The Stride Rite Corporation was originally established in 1919, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. It has made its name as one of the leading and the largest footwear retailers in the United States. They have an extensive variety of athletic, casual and other footwear of many brands such as Sperry Top-Sider, Kedas, Jessica Simpsons Kids, Robeez and many more. They struggle to give quality and reliable products and services to their clients. They try to fulfill and satisfy them with the best footwear experience.