The Target Corporation, or Target as it is commonly called, is one of the largest discounts retailing company in the United States. It officially came into being under the name of Target Corporation in 2000, but it was in 1902 that the company was formed with the name of the Dayton Dry Goods Company. Presently, the company has over 1700 stores in the US, with subsidiaries like Financial and Retail services, Target Brands, Target sourcing services, Traget.com and much more.
The retail provides a wide array of products like kids’ products, women’s products, furniture, clothing, electronics, etc. Target promises its customers with a guaranteed happy shopping experience.
Target also provides return solutions of products that have been purchased from the online store of Target. The website of Target allows you to go through the Return Policy and find replacement parts of the products you have bought from the Target Stores.
You can return the items you purchase from the Target online stores within 90 days of the purchase, if they are unused and undamaged. You can return the items online or even by going to the store from where you bought the item. If you are looking forward to returning the product to the local Target Store, don’t forget to bring the wrapping and accessories along with the item, otherwise you cannot return the item. Please also make sure that the item you are willing to return is eligible to return. Bring the receipt along for this purpose.
How To Sign Up At Target.Com Account To Give Back An Item?
You need to have the following:
- The thing you wish to return along with the receipt
- A computer with an internet connection.
- You should be above 13 years of age
- Visit the Website of Target Online Return Center on the following link: http://www.target.com/returns
- Click on the “new guest?” Button on the top left side of the page.
- Provide your information which includes your name, your email address.
- Set a password for your Online Target account
- Click on the “Create an account” Button
- Provide the information about the items you wish to return. Use the receipt for this purpose.
- Click on “Submit” to complete.
- Now you can return the item to a local Target store
- Go through the Terms and Conditions before you begin
- Also read the Target Return Policy for more information.
[framed_box title=”Best Resources” width=”560″ title_color=”Pink” rounded=”true”]
- Terms and Conditions:
- Return Policy: