We all love having Pretzels with our hot drinks don’t we. For those of us who are not aware of this blessing in from the heavens here is a small intro….Pretzels are those brittle biscuits glazed on the outside with salt that are backed in the shape of a stick or bow.
Pretzelmeker is becoming the hip thing of many communities with its strong commitment to add value to its neighborhoods. They are supporting many not for profits and are part of schools and communities even chamber of commerce in the states they operate in.
Despite its huge popularity Pretzelmaker is concerned over customer satisfaction. It is continually collecting information from its guest in order innovate its pretzels and improve it’s in store services.
The survey form has images so get the PC specs first
- Make sure you got a PC with good ISP connection that is not interrupted often. If you loose the connection you may have to start ad fresh from beginning.
- Make sure you have at least Internet explorer
- Make sure java script and cookies are enabled. To do that follow these steps:
Internet options >tools > privacy>security>Scripting> enable active scripting
Internet options> tools> privacy> advance> accept under first party cookies>always allow session cookies>
How To Take Survey
- Log on to www.tellpretzelmaker.com.
- Now let’s see you have three choices
- If you have a invitation go for a survey code entry.
- If you have receipt then enter receipt number, date of purchase and dollar amount spent.
- If you have both invitation and receipt well… then the choice is yours.
- Now take the few questions in the survey. It will only take you less than 10 minutes or so.
- Do not use navigation buttons on the browser use the button on the form.
A free pretzel on your next visit, A chance to win
- One thousand cash (Dollars/ Euros/Pounds) prize daily.
- An 8-GB iPod-Nano instant prize up to 1500 $ value.
I also read somewhere that the bow shape is attributed to a monk residing in Francs- some say he was in Italy- who symbolized arms folded in prayer in this knotted shape. Through its wide spread network of franchisees Pretzelmaker is trying to spread out the belief of the Monks: Reward the good deeds with a treat to the mouth.