There is many companies that are offering their customers the facility of taking part in customer satisfaction surveys. They now give full choice to their customers to express any idea or opinion about their company. They can openly tell them about their likes and dislikes whenever they like after coming back from availing their services. In such online surveys, customers are free to give comment regarding services provided by the company. Companies most of the time value the time spent by their customers and offer gift cards or some other special prizes to them.
- Visit the relevant website for this purpose. For taking part in their survey you have to visit this site which is www.tellracetrac.com .
- On that page, give them information regarding the store location. Tell them how much money you spent on their shop and also tell the appropriate store number to them which will be seen at the back of your receipt.
- Choose the language first and then they will also ask store number from you.
- For starting the survey you have to click the symbol of arrow that will be on the right side of the page.
- Complete questionnaire will appear in front of you. Give the rating to them regarding each of the service provide by them.
- If you want to give nay feedbacks to them then write them in the relevant field.
- Also you can include comments into the box.
- They will give you a redemption code of four numbers. Write it down at the back of your receipt and you will get a surprise gift from them when you will visit them or they will give you discount.
Through survey, you can fully express yourself to them. They will never neglect the responses from your side. If you give honest comments and remarks to them you can easily improve their negative aspects.
Company provides the services of gasoline stores and convenience stores to their customers. This private retailing company was founded in the year 1934. Headquarter is located in Atlanta, Georgia. They have around 320 locations in different areas. It is the third largest Georgia’s firm with sale of $ billion in year 2009.