It might happen once in a while that your luggage gets delayed and you start to worry that either it is lost or is blocked somewhere. Now you don’t have to be twitchy about it since the United Airlines now provides you with the service of tracing your luggage so that you can sit back and relax after figuring out the location of your luggage. Plus you can also find out that whether it is blocked or not. In worse conditions you can always contact the help services. Your luggage will be at your doorstep before you even know it.
How To Trace?
- if you want to reach directly on the track page then you can click on www.united.com/bagtrack .
- Once you have reached the homepage then you will find an option “Baggage Tracing”.
- Now provide your “Reference Number” along with your “Last Name”. You will also have to provide all the required information correctly.
- Submit your information and the info about your baggage will be displayed on the page.
- Once you are done then you can log out from the page but if you are still a bit unsatisfied then it is not a problem. All you have to do is to click on the blue link present on the page which is for the help line so that you can talk directly with the people of the Airlines to sort your problem out.
By being able to trace the luggage the customers will feel deeply satisfied that no matter what it is impossible to face the fact that the luggage is lost because now they can track their luggage down in a few clicks and notify their discomfort regarding the delay to the help line to avoid the problem in future.
The company was founded in 1926 as Varney Airlines but now it is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United States. It was introduced in 1934.