The Valley Bank is one of the most well known banks in the United States. It was founded in 1995 in Roanoke Valley, Virginia. The Valley Bank is a community bank which offers various financial tools and services to its customers with several operations in the Roanoke Valley.
The bank aims to provide financial services to the communities with the use of cutting edge technology. This allows the bank to manage its resources efficiently and thus plays a vital role in supporting the economy. The bank has experienced well educated bankers and personnel’s that provide you excellence and reliability in the services they provide.
The Valley Bank is aspiring to provide an unrivaled level of services to its customers and to become the most popular bank in the Roanoke Valley. The bank aims to build strong relationships with its customers to help it climb the ladder of success. A bank with such strong positive aims and repute is definitely worth heading to. We tell you how you can become a part of the Valley Bank. It Is easy and convenient for sure! So don’t worry about any headaches that you are worrying about in applying to this bank, because there aren’t any.
How To Apply for Valley Bank?
If you already have an account in some other bank, you can easily apply for your Valley Bank Account and switch over. This switching process can be hectic and lengthy, but not with Valley Bank! Banking is made as simple as 1, 2 and 3 with the Valley Bank Switch kit. Simply take up the Customer profile forms from your nearest Valley Bank, or from the Valley Bank website at this link:https://www.myvalleybank.com/personal-how-to-open-an-account.htm, and submit them when you have provided all the required information. Visit any Valley Bank branch and get assistance from any of the representatives. After you have done this, you only need to follow the given guidelines below:
- Open your new Valley Bank account and discontinue using your old account immediately.
- Get assistance from any Valley Bank representative in moving all your direct deposits and payments you mentioned in your switch kit forms.
- Visit your former Bank and get your account closed.
Step By Step Guide
Go to home page : www.valleyb.com
- For Signup Go to https://onlinebanking.myvalleybank.com/Enrollment/ProjectFrame.aspx?mode=enrollment.
- Fill out form with email address,primary account number, last 4 digits of your SSN. Move forward.
- Choose your id & password ( password must contain mix character of no, a-z alphabets and special characters) to access an account.
- Select your image caption to make your account more secure and safe.
- Next will be Multilayer security authentication.
- There will be three Challenge Questions to be asked in case if security system does not recognize your system.
- Reentered your password while getting it on screen to make sign up process finished.
The Valley Bank has done everything that it can to provide convenience to its customers, whether it is bill payments, getting a mortgage or simply applying for a Valley Bank Account. It also offers online banking to its customers, for which you will need to sign up.