Style is seasonal while class is permanent. If you are a reader of the New York Times this truism is well understood – quality and class being the underlying themes of the New York Times. Thanks to the novel idea of mobile applications, you can continue reading high quality articles that bear the signature of the New York Times while on the move anywhere in the world. This is thanks to an application on your iPhone that is available on the iTunes application store.
The New York Times iPhone application has been designed to browse, and navigate through articles, blogs, videos, and slide shows that are on your iPhone platform. On this platform, one can basically download the latest news through their cellular network or Wi-fi. Sharing articles and videos within their social circles through social media are but some of the activities that are popular on this platform. The question that the discerning reader might probably be asking at this moment could possibly look something like this: How do I get my hands on this application? The answer lies below.
Ways To Get Free Application Ney York Times For iPhone
Download the latest version of iTunes and ensure that the configuration is aligned with the default configuration of your device. This gives you traction on the journey that you are about to embark.
- Foremost, you need to get to the www.apple.com/itunes; ensure that the application option is zoomed in on, and then click the OK button;
- Once you click the OK button, your screen is filled with a black screen; click on the more application section on the left side of the screen – this should yield the icons of applications that are available in the iTunes store;
- Lastly click on the Get application button. At this juncture, you will need to be logged into the iTunes application store. It is at this point that one should download the New York Times application.
- This application that streams the contents of the New York Times to your device via cellular network or Wi-fi is absolutely free when downloading and installing.
- The same spirit of charity applies when you want to access some of the pages on this platform. However, to have unfettered access to all sections of the digital paper you need to be a digital subscriber.
- This application will work on any iPhone or iPad that has an operating system version 5.0- nothing more and nothing less.
Downloading this application ensures that you get to get to sign up for important news updates; easily swipe between articles due to the ease of navigation, elect whether you want to read your article online or offline, and lastly you access news from all sections of the New York Times. This novel way of keeping abreast with the news assures you that you are but a touch away from your favorite newspaper: The New York Times.