It is true that for managing the activities of your account online, it is important to get yourself registered firstly. Only then you will be allowed to access each and everything of that particular company. Otherwise without properly signing up and providing them your username and password you will be just allowed to look at the general information of their website. This will contain only the information regarding what their company is about and their terms and policies. It is a good idea for you to get yourself registered on this online service to manage your account.
- Open networking and sharing center form your computer. There you will see number of internet connections. Connect the one which is yours and your internet will get connected.
- Then through the help of internet, go at the website which is my.t-mobile.com .
- There will be two columns appearing. One will be of ‘log in to T-Mobile’ and the other one will be of ‘Sign up for My T-Mobile’.
- They will also show you some of the benefits which you will get by signing up and below those benefits you will see a button of ‘Sign up’.
- Click on that button.
- A new page will appear, in which they will ask you to verify your account. For this purpose you have to provide your ten digit phone number in the relevant field.
- They will send you a temporary password which you need to give them on the site. Otherwise they may ask additional information from you. You need it for login purpose and then you can change it anytime you like.
- Select the security questions for your account and answer them. Make sure that you remember your answers for future use.
- In the end, your contact information will be required and the whole process gets completed.
By registering at here you can check minute and message usage. Even they give the facility to view and pay your bill. One change plans or services anytime one likes and full support will be provided by them.
This is a telecommunication company which was founded in 1990. This private company is subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG. Headquarter of this company is located in Bonn, Germany. They are serving in Europe, United States, and Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands. Their services include mobile communication and DSL.