You can now check your billing details by using your online account. Just create your account here and login to account when you need to see your pending and paid payments here.
How to access?
- Click on the link www.att.com/billing to visit the official page. Now go to the log in page.
- On the page see the link “View/Pay Bills” and see the next page and login by adding email address and password.
- If you want to get register here you can click on “Register Today”.
- Now select the type of account like in this case U-verse TV
- Now you need to either enter your email ID or number of your billing account
- Now enter the zip code
- Enter the password
- After clicking next, you have to complete few things like select an AT&T access ID, create the profile and select 2 questions for security and their answers
- Carefully go through the terms and conditions section for your satisfaction and confirmation. Click on I agree to the terms and conditions
- Now your account is created.
- You can update your account any time
- You can change your billing address
- Update your personal account and see the transaction history
AT&T and associated companies is founded in 1964. Its history is as old as that of first telephone set. The company is also founded by Alexander Graham Bell who is also the inventor of first telephone. Through its wireless services it is easy to communicate across the world in an easy and efficient way. The company has its headquarters in United States and serves many states of America through its services