All of us know that the feeling of redeeming your rewards is a very interesting and special feeling full of excitement. Bank of America has started a program under which you can easily redeem your power points by just signing in to your account. This facility is availed by thousands of their customer and if you are new and does not has yet availed it then come on and hurry up without wasting any time just go through this simple step and grab this opportunity and make your life at ease and full of comfort.
How To Redeem?
- For this firstly you have to click in the link www.bankofamerica.com/powerrewards to visit the official site.
- This will take you to the next page where you have to click on the option marked as “Sign In”. this option is present at the top left corner of the page.
- On the next page you have to enter your “Online ID” which you will get by enrolling in to your account.
- You have to click on the “Enroll Now” option to sign in to your account.
- This will direct you to the next page where you have to enter all the information that is required.
- Enter your account number and social security number and press the button “Continue”.
- Follow all the instructions that are given on the screen to complete this process.
- Carefully read the terms and policies before ending the process.
- In the end after the submission of your information, you will receive an online ID via mail.
- Now you have to use this Online ID to redeem power rewards online.
This is a very easy and simple process to follow; you have to follow all the steps to enjoy benefits. The process is free of cost and thus provides you with the opportunity to redeem your rewards. The most important point is that you can freely give your information without any hesitation because the company assures you about the security of your info.
Bank of America is a banking company that deals with all the financial and credit services. According to recent estimate, This is fifth largest bank by total revenue and the second largest one by assets of United States. The bank was founded and established in 1998.