Bob Evans is having a full official name as Bob Evans Farms, Inc. and was founded in Rio Grande Ohio in 1953. It is a restaurant and the company is famous for its food services, retailing and processing which is having its head quarters in Columbus, Ohio, United States. Along with Bob Evans the company also operates Mimi’s Café. The sausages prepared by the Bob Evans restaurants are one of the most flavored items cooked in the most skilled manner. The chain only started with a truck stop diner type places and now it has more than 570 locations in about 18 states which are running successfully with respect to the customer ratio.
Step By Step Guide
Following steps are essential to take the survey
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must have a valid e-mail address.
- You must be a legal resident of the area where there is a Bon Evans restaurant.
- You must have recently dined in the Bob Evans restaurant.
- You must have the receipt from you last visit to the restaurant as it contains the 9 digit survey code which will give you access to the survey.
- You must have a survey invitation which will be printed on your receipt as well.
- Visit the Bob Evans restaurant and order what you are hungry for or one of your favorites if you are a regular at Bob Evans.
- Once you have dine in then pay your bill and keep the receipt instead of throwing it away.
- Click on the link www.bobevans.com/feedback and you will be directed to the website of Bob Evans at the survey page.
- Once you have reached the home page then click to take the survey option.
- To initiate the survey select the language in which you want to take the survey and then provide the required information to get access to the survey.
- Once you have provided the 9 digit code then you will get access to the survey.
- Answer the questions of the survey honestly based on the experience that you had while visiting the restaurant.
- Once you have completed the survey then your task is finish.
- You might get some coupons which you can use when you next visit Bob Evans.
- For detail please visit:bobevans.com/ourcompany/survey.aspx