For the ease of their clients has launched an easily accessible account management system. The customers can visit the website online and register for a My Account, which enables them to manage their account more efficiently, you can keep a check on all the information regarding your account and pay bills online, which saves time. You can register your account in few simple steps, taking a little time.
Step By Step Guide:
- The first step is to visit the official website at www.edfenergy.com/my-account, use your internet browser for this.
- The home page will be displayed and you can see the option for “Login”.
- You are supposed to enter your username and password to log in into your account.
- If you don’t have an account yet, then to create an account hit on “Register”.
- This will enable you to get registered, for business or home accounts.
- Give out the required personal as well as account details in the given fields.
- It includes your name, city, postal code, birth date, account name, email ID etc.
- For security purpose, enter memorable date and hint.
- Give a suitable password and re type to confirm, in the given fields.
- Read the terms and policies carefully and check the box.
- Now hit on “Continue” to take the process further.
- Complete the registration process, following all the instructions.
- In case of more help or information needed, refer to the terms and conditions of the website.
- You must be a customer of this company
- You must be a legal resident of United Kingdom.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
The EDF energy, as the name suggests, is one of the leading and the largest companies in the United Kingdom that are generating and selling energy. Its history goes back all the way to 2002 and since then it has slowly made its name as one of the best and largest energy distribution network. They produce energy and provide gas and energy to the people, for home use as well as for businesses, all across the United Kingdom. The company, with around its twenty thousand employees, aim at providing quality and reliability to its valued customers, They are serving their customers in the best way possible, which are more than 5.7 million.