Free internet banking, free mobile banking, alert calls, free bill pay and last but not the least 24/7 service online. All these offers are offered by first bank to their customers and the most important thing is that all these services are available online which means you can grab them easily by sitting at home. Now these services will help you in the completion of all your tasks in just a few minutes. You don’t need to struggle hard to get financial services. All you need to do is to open premier checking by following these steps
How To Open?
- Click on the link www.efirstbank.com to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the free checking option.
- This will directed you to the next page, on the bottom of that page click on the option open online against premier checking account.
- This will take you to premier checking account application.
- All you need is that you must be 13 years old to apply online, you must have address and employers name and contact information.
- After this you will have to click on any one of the options that either you are a first bank customer or you have a joint application. Select other options appears after choosing the any given option.
- If you are not returning customer of this bank then click on “No” option.
- Page will demand you zip code of your location and choose the option if you have any joint account or not.
- Then go for online form to apply for account they required your personal and contact information.
- Social security and account number information is required for your personal identification.
First bank services are very much beneficial and up to date. They provided their customers with first class banking services and products. They never compromise on the services especially the financial services. The most important thing is that they services and help lines are open for twenty four hours and you can easily avail these offers any time and any where up to his requirements. Their service of opening efirst account and checking premier is awesome because it is absolutely free of cost and the process is very simple and easy.
It is the third largest bank in the Southeast and is providing its services to a large number of places. It totals assets consist of $2 billion and the services which it provides includes online banking and all the financial services.