Boscov’s was founded by Solomon Boscov in 1911 as a full service departmental store in Pynsillvenia. It has 40 stores in New Jersey, New York, Delaware and Maryland. It is one of the very few family owned departmental stores in the United States that still have traditional offerings that many of its contemporary competitors have left offering. Through its layaway, free gift wrapping services, departments of optical, toys & candy and the bridal gift registry it is still at service of the Traditional American with Traditional needs.
What Is Boscov’s Credit Card
Boscov’s credit card is issued by HSBC bank and is convenient way to shop at Boscov’s. The card can be used in stores or over the phone. The store also offers an online reward card management and account management service. This service enables its customers to do the following with only a convenient click at his PC.
- Pay bills online.
- View account statement online.
- Receive email alerts movement in account.
- Receive email alerts of payments past due dates.
- View account balance, amount due
- Keep track of due dates.
- View transaction history.
- Keep track of rewards points earned.
- keep in touch with latest news on sales and promotions by the store.
Who Can Manage a Boscov’s Credit Card Online?
A Boscov’s credit card holder can manage his card online if
He has a PC with internet access
Has a user Id and password for an online account at Boscov’s
Step By Step Guide
1. Go to the webpage for BosCovc’s sign in at
2. Click Enroll button that will lead you to the account registration form.
3. Enter account number, cardholder name, social security number and email address.
4. Choose a user id and Password.
5. Choose your preferred way of receiving monthly account statement.
6. Select from a range of email alerts of your choice.
7. Choose a primary security question provide answer and verify your answer by re-typing. Avoid copy paste function in this step.
8. Choose a secondary security question provide answer and verify your answer by re-typing. Avoid copy paste function in this step.
9. Follow on the directions in the subsequent steps and complete the enrollment process.
Applying for a Boscov’s credit card is very useful if you have very less money at hand but want to expand your credit base. Through its reward mechanism and the online management system Boscov’s is providing its customer with convenience and credit worthiness both. Through online management you can keep track of your payments and build on your credit reputation. It is always useful however, to read the terms and condition page before applying for any credit card.
[framed_box title=”Best Resources” width=”660″ title_color=”Pink” rounded=”true”]
- Credit Card Help Page:
- Boscov’s FAQ: