The website of Massachusetts revenue department online services offers the services and information to the families and individuals, tax professionals, local officials and businesses. The service on the internet for the persons comprises the services of child support, income tax imbursement and the other programs. The services on the internet are totally protected and secure the personal information.
By signing up as the individual at a site of Massachusetts revenue department, you can get access to approximately all the services on the internet offered by DOR of the Massachusetts, comprising the services of child support, income tax payment and the other very effective programs. And you can keep all the personal information like the e mail id and address current and the correct and the refund status as well and the return of the income tax. You can get these online services whenever you would like at your ease.
The revenue department of the Massachusetts is the division of state government of the Massachusetts that offers the social services associated to the child support, income tax and the finance to the residents of Massachusetts.
Step By Step Guide
- You require having the computer system with the access of the internet
- You should be the legal adult Massachusetts state’s resident
- You should have the number of social security as well to register to access the online services.
- First of all you must visit the site www.mass.gov/dor.
- Select the type of the account for example the individual taxpayer.
- Enter the personal information and data in the needed parts.
- Make your information of log in comprising the password and user name, and then confirm the password. Select the question which is secret and fill in answer to a secret question in needed fields.
- Fill the characters of the security code which is shown in an image of captcha
- You must read the terms and conditions of the use and after this click the button which is labeled as I agree to end the procedure of registration.
- FAQs: www.mass.gov/?pageID=dorterminal&L=4&L0=Home&L1=Individuals+and+Families&L2=Personal+Income+Tax&