MetLife, Inc. is originally and officially known as Metropolitan Life Insurance Company and is one of the largest insurance and employee benefits companies. It is known globally for its great programs and offers and was founded in 1868 March 24. The headquarters are located in New York City United States. The services of the MetLife are present in about 60 countries and now it also provides the banking services successfully. The number of customers it manages has reached to 90 million and is still increasing day by day.
Step By Step Guide
- You must have computer along with the internet access.
- You must have a valid e-mail address of yours.
- You must have your social security number.
- You must be employed in a company which is having MetLife as the manger for the benefit programs for the employees.
- You must be a legal resident of the country where MetLife services are available.
- You must be of 18 years old or above so that you can be verified as a legal adult.
- Click on the link www.metlife.com/mybenefits and you will be directed to the website of the MetLife.
- It is necessary to create your account on the website which requires some essential information regarding you.
- From the drop down menu select the name of the company in which you are employed at the moment.
- If the search results are showing more than one result then type the exact location and the address of your company along with its complete name.
- Once the information is submitted then enter your personal information along with the zip code, address, name, contact information and a password with a user ID.
- Once the user ID and a strong password are created then create three security questions. Prepare the answers of the security questions and submit the information.
- Click on the “Register” option and then the process of registration is completed once you have followed all the steps.
Rules And Regulations