Olive Garden is a restaurant chain to dine-in and its theme in the Italiano- Americano cuisine which was founded in 1982, Florida.
What Are The Prizes Being Offered By The Olive Gardens Sweepstakes Scheme?
Following are the prizes which are being offered by the Olive Gardens Sweepstakes:
- 4 people will be granted the Grand Prize which is a luxurious trip to Italy: It is a trip for two, air transport expenses, meals for two charges, stay for seven nights at a luxurious hotel, transport facility and a trip to San Gimignano, Riserva di Fizzano, Rome, Florence to go and see the Culinary Institute of Tuscany.
- First Prize for ten people: the winners will get a supply for a complete year for Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the form of twelve 1- liter tins which will cause $250
- Second prize for 600 people: The winners will get $20 Olive Garden gift card
What Is The Proper Method To Participate In Olive Garden Sweepstakes?
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You will have to create account to log in every day in to the website of the Olive Garden to make yourself a stable contestant for the sweepstakes.
- You must be an adult of 18 years or more and a legal Resident of the place where the restaurant of Olive Garden is present.
- You need a valid e-mail address along with your contact information.
- You must click on the link www.OliveGardenSweeps.com which will direct you to the website of the Olive Gardens.
- Log in to your account and if you don’t have an account then create an account.
- You will be required to enter the information related to you which includes your user name, e-mail ID, address, contact number, your country, zip code, state and your agreement to the terms and uses.
- Once you have created your account and log in by using your user name and password which you have just created.
- Go to the section of the sweepstakes to make your entry but unlike all the other sweepstakes you will have to come again daily until the announcement of the result.
- Now all you have to do is to wait and come regularly in the survey site and mark your presence with the help of the receipt you get from the Olive Gardens.