Based in Louisville Yum Brands, Inc. owns three well renowned brands in the system restaurant industry namely KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. Shanghai based Chinese division is introducing quick service and casual dining to Chinese market. KFC and Pizza Hut Brands are growing in the through rapid franchising emerging markets like France, Germany by Yum Restaurants International (YRI) and also in India through separate Indian division.
YUM customer satisfaction survey is powered by Opinion port. The survey is conducted for all participating restaurants to identify the likelihood of repeat buy and existence of ripple effect in demand.
Why Participate In this Survey
Each participant in the YUM customer satisfaction survey will be eligible to be selected as the winner of a prize with approximate retail value of $ 1,000/-
Eligibility and Requirements
The YUM customer satisfaction survey open to residents of all fifty USA states and those of District of Columbia who are
- Above eighteen years of age.
- Possess a computer and internet.
Step By Step Guide To Participate In The Survey
- Go to http://www.opinionport.com/yum/yum_welcome_eng.htm
- Press the “Enter” button on the main page.
- Enter the store number which is 6 digit numeric or 7 digit alphanumeric starting with an alphabet.
- Provide the likelihood of suggesting the participating restaurant to your friends.
- Provide the likelihood of your going back to the same participating restaurant.
- If you are prompted to “Review your answer” then recheck because you may have given an invalid response.
- Do not use browser buttons to go back and forth on the screen.
- Wait to see if you qualify as a finalist in the weekly sweepstakes.
- More purchases will not increase chance of winning instead a time slot for winning is chosen by the administrators.
- Winners will be contacted through a postal mail (not email).
- Failure to sign and dispatch the affidavit of eligibility and liability/ publicity release will mean forfeiture of rights to the prize.
- Check sweepstake rules: http://www.opinionport.com/yum/yum_sweeprules.htm.
Customers are YUM brand’s most important stakeholders and the brands are expanding in number and volume they want to share a little of their success with customers. Be a part of the opinion poll with YUM brands and win a chance to be a winner at weekly sweepstake.