Now owned by supermarket Giant Albertson Shaw’s grocery and gift store was originally formed by George C Shaw in 1860 on the northeastern side of USA. Main stores are in Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut New Hampshire, and Vermont. After a long journey of successive success stories the company has presence now in all the populous cities of England thus being able to serve largest part of total population of England.
In retail long term existence and survival is based on trust that customers endorse to their supplier. This is why the term “Customer is King” was coined originally. Through www.Shawslistens.com the company is gathering a huge amount of data regarding customer’s responses on the product and service quality at the stores in various locations. It is a total quality management exercise that will help the company to enable it to get more close to the customer and build a lasting bond based on value delivery through better service.
How To Participate Shaw’s Listens Survey?
- Willingness to take ten minutes out of your precious time for participation in the survey you should
- Posses the purchase receipt from the till at any of the Shaw’s outlets.
- Be able to have access to the internet
- Go to the Shaw’s and buy something,
- Remember to keep the receipt.
- Visit www.ShawsListens.com,
- Click “Begin Survey”, and type in the code of your receipt
- Enter the store number which is printed after date and time.
- Carefully read instructions
- Answer all questions
- If you feel like going back and changing your answer feel free to do that by using navigation button on the screen. Do not use browser back button or arrow keys to go back and forward.
- Provide personal information for contact purposes only
- Provide age i.e. 18 or above if you want to participate in weekly sweepstakes drawings.
- Read Sweepstakes Rules and FAQ pages if you face any problem.
All legal residents of participating states can enter this sweepstakes during the promotional period. Residents must be 18 years or older to take part in the Sweepstakes. There are four weekly Sweepstakes and four winners are chosen each week, by the administrator, from among the eligible entries received during the Weekly Drawing Period. Amount of weekly prize is $100. Total ARV of all prizes is $400.
Participating States Include ;
Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Vermont