The Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation was founded in 1962 and it is having its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is a very large pharmacy chain which is largest in Canada having more than 1241 stores in about nine provinces of Canada. Apart from the drug stores it also has about 63 home health care stores for the aid of people who really need it.
It is very necessary in any business to know about the views of the customers if the management wants to take the business to the new heights of success. To achieve the goal taking the surveys is the best and the most convenient process.
Step By Step Guide
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must have a 15 digit survey number so that you can get easy access to the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada and the country where the services of the Drug Mart are available.
- You must be of 18 years or above so that you can be easily verified as the legal adult.
- You must have your valid E-mail address.
- Click on the link www.surveysDM.com and you will be directed to the website of the Shoppers Drug Mart care survey page.
- Select the language in which you want to give the survey from English and Spanish.
- Provide the 15 digit survey number which will be available on the receipt from the Drug Mart pharmacy which you got while making your purchase. The code is required to verify that you are a true customer of the store instead of some user who is fooling around for fun.
- Once you have entered the required information then the survey will be initiated.
- Answer the questions of the survey honestly depending on the experience that you had while purchasing your requirements from the store.
- Once all the questions have been answered then the process is completed.
What to do in case you need any further information regarding the website or the program?
In case you need any further information or if you have any query regarding the program then click on the link http://ww6.empathica.com/sxml/sdmcust/surveysdmc/rules/rules.html and you will be directed to the help page. Your query will be solved in no time.