T-Mobile has been providing tremendous services to their valuable customers since it has been founded. Now with the help of getting connected with it people can enquire about their bill through the customers support. This kind of service proves very much helpful for people as just by sitting at their office desk or at home, they can come to know about everything they wish. For this people must follow the instructions that will be described below. They are very much simple and all of the people can understand them quite easily without any problem.
- Go at the web page www.t-mobile.co.uk/billenquiry .
- They will ask you to fill a form through the help of which you can ask anything from them related to your phone or account.
- Firstly you need to give them all of your personal details like title, first name, last name. Make sure that fields with an asterisk are must to be completed.
- If you have account related issue then click either Yes button or No button.
- For your bill enquiry you need to provide some other details to them as well. Give them your account details whether you pay monthly/you fix or pay as you go.
- Give them the customer service password in the next field appearing.
- For registered customers it is conditioned to provide their house/flat number.
- Also give them the postcode in the next box and then mention your full date of birth in the next field.
- Those customers who are not registered need to provide their amount or method of last top up, postcode or any number called within the last three months.
- They also need to provide T-Mobile number (if applicable).
- After this people need to select the phone manufacturer and phone model.
- Later on, select your appropriate subject and write your message.
- Give your contact details and submit the form.
By submission of this form online, you will get to see all the details within just few minutes. They will not make you wait longer. You can enquire about your bill anytime you like through the above instructions very easily.
This is a holding company for Deutsche Telecom AG’s. Their cellular networks and many other services like GSM, UMTS are spread around in various parts of the world. Millions of people have subscribed to them because of great mobile communications and DSL services.