Sweetbay supermarket is the American chain which was founded in 1947 and is present in Florida and it has increase rapidly. It now consists of 105 successfully running locations.
The management of the sweepstakes is conducting the survey to know about the opinion and experience of their customers at the Sweetbay so that they can get ideas from their answers and evaluate new innovations and eliminate previous errors and flaws to improve their services and the customer ratio.
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be of the age 18 or more.
- You must have a 16 digit PIN code from the invitation you have got by mail or a receipt you got while shopping at the Sweetbay.
- You must have a valid e-mail address.
- You must have recently shopped at the Sweetbay and have their receipt in hand.
Step by Step Guide:
- Go to the Sweetbay store and shop for your grocery or the item that you require.
- Pay the bill and then keep the receipt instead of throwing it away.
- Make sure that you have the invitation to take part in the survey and if you haven’t gotten any invitation by e-mail or by receipt then you can request for one by mail but you will have to send your personal and contact information which includes your name, age, gender, residential address, e-mail address, city, state, zip code etc because without the information it is not possible to take part in the survey as it will have the Pin code to give access to the survey questions.
- Now click on the link www.talktosweetbay.com and you will be directed to the website of the Sweetbay at the survey page.
- Select the language in which you want to take the survey by choosing from English and Spanish.
- Now enter the 16 digit PIN code so that you can get access to the survey.
- Now answer the questions of the survey truthfully on the bases of your observations that you experienced while shopping at the Sweetbay.
- Once you have completed the survey then provide your e-mail address and you will be added in to the sweepstakes to win $2,000 prize.