Ross Store is the largest off price chain of departmental stores that offer branded fashion clothing at a fair price. Incorporated as Ross Stores, Inc. the store was founded in 1950 by Morris Ross. Ross stores, Inc. also operates a chain of deep discount clothing and furniture stores called “dd’s shop”.
Tell Ross Survey is aimed at gaining insight into customers needs still untapped by the store’s current product mix and also to get information on customer feedback from the store. It is hosted by third party called www.surveynetwork.com. The survey does not collect personal data except from people who want to enter sweepstakes.
The store announces an enrollment or entry period every month during which all entries to sweepstakes, from online surveys and through postcards are collected. Two lucky winners are selected on each monthly sweepstake. Both of these winners get a $500 Ross Stores gift card each.
- Shopping receipt from any of the Ross outlets.
- Employees of Ross store and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the survey or the sweepstakes.
- Ability to read and write either Spanish or English Language.
- All legal residents of the following states who are 18 or above qualify for the sweepstake through taking online survey. There are some specific states so you should check your state from there.
Step-By-Step Guide To Fill Online Ross Survey
- Go to Tell Ross Survey’s website www.tellross.com. Be sure to type the right address. There are two very similar sites www.Bellross.com and www.tellross.com both have nothing to do with the Tellross survey or Ross Store.
- Select preferred input language from among English or Spanish.
- Enter 15 digit receipt number printed on the receipt above the bar code and click “Next”.
- If you wish to take part in the sweepstake then provide email address and other personally identifiable information at the end of the survey.
- Once you have completed the survey you have made one entry in the sweepstake.
- If you are the lucky winner at the store will send you intimation at the personally identifiable information you provided during the online survey.
- Survey Sweepstakes Rules: