T.J. Maxx, popularly know as the Maxx, is departmental store chain of TJX Companies. It is the major clothes retailer in the United States having 900 stores. T.J.Maxx also operates stores in a many other countries
What Is The Purpose Of T.J. Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Service Management Group is the third party software company administering the customer satisfaction survey for TJMax. The main purpose of this survey is to collect customers’ feedback and measure customers’ satisfaction level. Major focus of the questions is to identify
- Identify if store was able to make the window shoppers wanting to browse.
- Identify reasons why a purchaser entered and browsed store without buying something.
- The dissatisfaction factors from among specifically the checkout inefficiencies like associate’s lack of knowledge, cluttered merchandise or store layout faults or long approval procedures.
- Collect information on the sales associate’s friendliness, greeting skills and problem solving skills.
- Identifies the customer as a regular visitor, or assess the success rate of the TJX rewards card in bringing back old customers and introducing new customers.
- Provide demographic information like age, gender, annual income of your household, ethnicity (You can choose prefer not to tell).
- Give telephone number first and last name to enter sweepstakes.
Why Take Part Survey
The survey only takes a few minutes to and gives all participants one entry in the sweepstakes with a grand prize of a $500 gift card.
Eligibility To Participate In Survey
- All US citizens and legal residents above the age of thirteen years of Age can participate.
- Employees of T.J.Maxx their affiliates and the parent agencies including employees of national sweepstakes promotion do not qualify for appearing in the survey .A computer with internet access
- A purchase receipt from any till at the T.J. Maxx outlet.
How To Participate In The T.J. Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the T.J. Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey website at www. Tjmaxxfeedback.com/.
- Press “click here” link for English content.
- Enter the survey number printed on your receipt,
- Select the date and time from drop down list and press “Start.”
- Provide answers to all the questions based on your experience of shopping at T.J. Maxx., like Dressing room layout , attitude of sales associate.
- Successfully completing the survey will make you eligible to enter the sweepstakes and win a chance to get a $500 gift card from TJ’s.
- TJMaxx caters children as customers however it does not base its online survey and target advertising on children. IN no way does T.J.Maxx collect the information from children below the age of thirteen.
- Personally identifiable information is collected from cookies and web beacons to make targeted advertising campaigns and internet based marketing strategies etc. Such information can also be shared with third parties that serve the T.J.Maxx or are affiliates of T.J.Maxx.
- The privacy law for California allows its residents them to opt out of information sharing plans of the TJMaxx. This however, cannot stop TJ. Maxx from sharing the information with its affiliates like Marshal and TJX Inc.
[framed_box title=”Best Resources” width=”560″ title_color=”Pink” rounded=”true”]
- Survey Home Page:
- Survey Sweepstakes Rules: