Vodafone Group Plc is a multinational telecommunication company which was founded in 1991. It is a British company and its head quarter is in London, United Kingdom. It is the world’s second largest company in the field of mobile telecommunications having more than 439 million subscribers. Its products are fixed line and mobile telephony along with internet services and digital television. It operates networks in more than 30 countries and its partnered networks are in more than 40 additional countries.
Vodafone Got my Phone service is the offer presented by the Vodafone. This service mainly allows the customers who do not have a smart phone or even a simple cell phone which supports a multimedia message can now receive or send the multimedia messages online. They can see their pictures and videos sent to them in their online accounts of Vodafone.
The purpose of Vodafone got My Phone offer is that the customers of the Vodafone feel valued and they know that they are treated specially and no other network service will provide this application for their customers except for the Vodafone. They should not feel that due to their simple cell phones they are deprived from any facilities. In this way they don’t have to buy an expensive cell phone and can send and receive multimedia messages online.
Step By Step Guide
- You must have a computer with an internet access.
- You must have a receipt to get the while participating in the survey.
- When you will receive a multimedia text on your cell (video or picture).
- Click on the link getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk.
- Now you will get a text notification in form of a message that you can now view these messages on Get My Photo.
- Now all you have to do is go the website of Vodafone within 30 days since you have received the notification message.
- The message which you received can also be stored in Get My Photo for about your 30 days.
- Now provide you cell phone number.
- Now provide the password in the notification text message.
- Now you can easily view the multimedia message sent to you and you can store, delete, reply or forward.
- Plus you can also send these messages to others via internet.